Permit Applications

Resize font A- A A+

The Clermont County Engineer's Office requires permits for all work performed within a road's public right-of-way, plus Special Hauling Permits for overweight vehicles.

For your convenience, Right-Of-Way / Utility Permit Applications can now be made online.

A permit will be issued provided the proposed work meets all County Specifications.

If you are unsure which permit you might need, please read About Permits.

  • Driveway / Frontage Tile Permit Application
  • Right-of-Way / Utility Permit Application
  • Special Hauling Permit Application
    • Michael Lober, (513) 732-8082
Back to top