P1-17-17: Nordyke Road Bridge No. C96-0.38 Replacement

Nordyke Road Bridge No. C96-0.38 Replacement – PI-17-17
Contact: Doug Royer, Deputy Engineer (732-8885)

Purpose/Need: Replacing an existing deficient bridge.

Action Necessary: Advertisement of Legal notice to obtain bids for the replacement of a bridge on Nordyke Road.  Advertising for a total of 2 weeks with the legal notice advertised on June 30th and also placed on the County website.  REVISED Bid opening to be on July 21, 2022.

History of Project: The existing bridge is restricted to 20 tons.  The proposed bridge will be a 4-sided concrete box structure.  OPWC funding was secured for this bridge in July 2021 and the project is now ready to proceed to public bidding.

Costs: The estimated construction cost is $339,830.00.  This project will be funded with 79% from OPWC and the remaining 21% from local match.

Expected Outcomes: Replacement of an existing 20-ton bridge on Nordyke Road.

Time Period: The completion date for this project is set at July 28, 2023

Responsible Department(s): County Engineers Office.

Project Documents:

Bidders List – PDF
Bid Results – PDF
Legal Notice – PDF
Addendum No. 1 – PDF
Addendum No. 2 – PDF

Project Status:

Under Construction