UN-28-20: Shayler Road Bridge No. C107-1.98 Replacement

Shayler Road Bridge No. C107-1.98 Replacement – UN-28-20

Contact: Doug Royer, Deputy Engineer (732-8885)

History of Project: The existing bridge is a 30-foot span bridge load rated at 28 tons and bridge appraisal of 4.  The proposed bridge will be a prestressed beam on capped pile abutments.  OPWC funding was secured for this bridge in July 2021 and the project is now ready to proceed to public bidding.

Costs: The estimated construction cost is $580,697.00.  This project will be funded 79% from OPWC funds and the remaining 21% from local MVG funds.

Time Period: The completion date for this project is planned for Fall of 2024.

Project Documents:

Legal Notice – PDF
Bid Results – PDF

Project Status: