Q. Are You Hiring?

A. Visit the Employment Opportunities Page to see the positions available and to download an application

Q. Who fixes the roads (potholes, guardrail, ditches…)?

A. Visit the Who Maintains My Road page to find out.

Q. I have a drainage (flooding) problem.

A. Road Related: County Engineer, (513) 732-8857.

Out of the Right-of-Way: Contact Soil & water (513) 732-7075.

Q. How do I get a speed limit changed.

A. For questions concerning speed limit changes, please Contact Senior Engineer, Amanda J. Beiting (513) 732-8874 or Brad Perry (513) 732-8868. More information about Speed Limits

Q. How do I get a sign or traffic signal installed.

A. Please Contact Senior Engineer, Amanda J. Beiting (513)732-8874

Q. I drove through wet traffic paint and got some on my vehicle. How do I remove it?

A. The paint used by Clermont County to paint yellow roadway centerlines and white edge lines is a water-based acrylic and can be removed with a solution of hot water and ammonia (one cup ammonia per gallon of water) and soap. The area with paint on may have to be soaked multiple times until the paint softens so it can be wiped clean and rinsed.

Note: Paint should be removed as soon as possible.

During the summer, the county refreshes traffic markings on the highways. Some drivers try to get around our convoy and track over the wet lines, splattering paint onto their vehicles. When that happens, the drivers call us to solve the problem. Our crew travels at only 7-10 miles per hour and has signs mounted on the trucks to inform the public of “WET PAINT”. Therefore, the County is not responsible for paint removal from vehicles that cross these lines.

Q. Who Maintains My Road?

A. Click here to read more about the Clermont County Highway system.
Click here to see Who Maintains My Road.

Q. What is the Pothole Damage Policy?

A. Click to read about the Pothole Policy

Q. When will you mow my ditch?

A. Click to read about more about Mowing.

Q. When will you salt my road?

A. Click to read about Snow and ice treatment.

Q. Which roads are maintained by the County? Township? State? or are Private?

A. See a complete list of the Clermont County roads or read more about the County Highway systems.

Q. Where can I get power outage information?

A. Click to contact Duke Energy.

Q. How do I get a new address assigned?

A. Contact your local Township or Village