GO-03-21: Goshen Road Bridge No. C57-4.97 Replacement

Goshen Road Bridge No. C57-4.97 Replacement – GO-03-21
Contact: Doug Royer, Deputy Engineer (732-8885)

Purpose/Need: Replacing an existing deficient bridge.

Action Necessary: Advertisement of Legal notice to obtain bids for the replacement of a bridge on Goshen Road.  Advertising for a total of 2 weeks with the legal notice advertised on January 5th and also placed on the County website.  Bid opening to be on January 19, 2023.

History of Project: The existing bridge is a 51-foot span bridge load rated at 12 tons and bridge appraisal of 4.  The proposed bridge will be a prestressed beam on capped pile abutments.  OPWC funding was secured for this bridge in July 2022 and the project is now ready to proceed to public bidding.

Costs: The estimated construction cost is $750,000.00.  This project will be funded 79% from OPWC funds and the remaining 21% from local MVG funds.

Expected Outcomes: Replacement of an existing 12-ton bridge on Goshen Road.

Time Period: The completion date for this project is set at December 1, 2023

Responsible Department(s): County Engineers Office.

Project Documents:

Bidders List – PDF
Bid Results – PDF
Legal Notice – PDF

Project Status:

Bid Opened