MI-15-18: Cook Road Bridge No. C35-0.91 Replacement

Cook Road Bridge No. C35-0.91 Replacement – MI-15-18

Contact: Doug Royer, Deputy Engineer (732-8885)

History of Project: The existing bridge is 21-foot span bridge with a rating appraisal of 4.  The proposed bridge will be a cast in place 4-sided concrete box.  OPWC funding was secured for this bridge in July 2021 and the project is now ready to proceed to public bidding.

Costs: The estimated construction cost is $477,300.00.  This project will be funded 79% from OPWC funds and the remaining 21% from local MVG funds.

Time Period: The completion date for this project is set at November 1, 2024

Project Documents:

Legal Notice – PDF
Bid Results – PDF

Project Status:

Bid Awarded/Pre-Contruction